Monday 24 February 2014

Get to know me: Deniz ;)

Hey guys, I am the other co-owner to this blog. I'm almost 17 years old (1 month to go) and I live in London. I'm currently studing Psychology, Biology and Geography. My favourite serious are The Harry Potter series, The Mortal Instrument series and The Hunger Games series. My all time favourite characters are Finnick Odair, Fred Weasley, Remus Lupin, Bellatrix Lestrange and Valentine. I also have an obsession with boybandsand superheroes especially Captain America. I will post reviews on everything I read or watch and post pictures of hauls or anything related to movies or book. P.S if you want to talk to me personally I have twitter @1DNarryArmy  (told you I was boybands obsessed) just tweet me that you found this blog and I will follow you back. Also please excuse my spelling! I'm not great with spelling. Much love : Deniz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment